Gauteng Townhouse Complex Painting
Being a province of high residential rate and a continuously growing business center, Gauteng enjoys a number of townhouse complex projects being built on both suburban and urban communities. Because of this, townhouse complex painting services have been sought after by developers and owners, which can be provided by Keen Painting Contractors.
Townhouse complex painting can be very lucrative, as these involve uniform painting strategies in units involved in the townhouse project. Among the services included in this type of service are:
1. Special testing and dirt checking. Before actually performing painting services, artisans assigned in townhouse complex projects conduct a special testing and dirt checking procedure. This is for them to determine what kind of painting method to apply on the surface, as well as to recommend certain cleaning procedures to ensure that the paint job would stand in good condition for a very long time.
2. Exterior painting. The exteriors of the townhouses are covered by the services, which include the roofs, outer surfaces, windows and foundations. Waterproofing services also are done on the roofs to prevent leakage with the use of epoxy injection and layers of acrylic emulsion.
3. Industrial painting. Pipes, internal structures and other frameworks inside the complex projects are also given painting jobs, depending on the request of the client. This is to prevent leaks and rust in the pipes which in turn may cause bigger problems in plumbing and electrical systems.
4. Dampproofing. Floors and basements of townhouse complexes are also given protective covering layers so as they won’t be affected by excessive moisture and humidity in underground atmospheres.
5. Interior painting. Keen Painting Contractors as well offer interior wall painting and decorative coating services in townhouse complex projects, which include walls, ceilings, floors, cabinets, furniture and window sills, as well as bathroom tiles and other related interior furnishings.